[kforge-user] Error installing KForge on Ubuntu 9.04

John yorixz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 21:20:54 UTC 2009

A little followup; apparently the Egenix package depends on the python-dev
package, after installing that one I could simply use the installer script,
which is quite some progress.

While I can almost see it running, there is still one, hopefully last, error
when trying to load the webapp, http://pastebin.com/f6319ebf8 .
Basically it's a "Exception: Duplicate feature: 'SystemDictionary'", which
sadly doesn't ring too many of Google's bells, I'm hoping you've got some
final suggestion on how to solve this!

Thanks so much!
Yours,
John