[MyData & Open Data] Open Data Privacy

Mr. Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 15:23:19 UTC 2013

Greetings all,

Laura James, Reuben Binns and I are planning an informal get-together at OKCon in Geneva to brainstorm in person about personal data sharing, privacy, and related issues. Here is a doodle poll to get a suitable time slot

	http://doodle.com/knnfz3p4qi2ich2a

Please join us. We don't have a place, but when we decide on a time, we will figure out where to meet.

Puneet.