[MyData & Open Data] MyData-Open-Data Digest, Vol 2, Issue 5

Kin Lane kinlane at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 16:22:39 UTC 2013

My name is Kin Lane.  I'm the API Evangelist.

I'm an independent engineer and writer, focused on the business and
politics of APIs.

My goal is to educate the masses about APIs, and best practices around
their operation and developer relations.

While I focus on APIs, I see what I do as subset of the larger open data
movement.

Kin Lane
kinlane at gmail.com
apievangelist.com / apivoice.com