[MyData & Open Data] Website & Domain Name

Katelyn Rogers katelyn.rogers at okfn.org
Wed Oct 9 13:17:05 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues,

I will be setting up this working groups website this Friday but before I
do so, I would like to get the groups input on the domain name. This is a
complex subject matter, which makes choosing a domain name slightly
challenging.

I have seen the following options in various threads:

   - personal-data.okfn.org
   - privacy.okfn.org
   - __________(something better)

Please let me know what you think would be the best domain. Again, I would
like to set this up by Friday in order to start improving the visibility of
this group and subject!

Furthermore, it would exceptional to have the help of a few people willing
to add content to the site. If you would like to help out please let me
know and I will ask the system administrators to make you an admin.
Likewise, if you have articles, blogs, events or any content that you would
like to see on the website, please let me know.

Thanks for your input!

All the best,
Katelyn

--