[MyData & Open Data] [euopendata] Examples of dates of birth being published as part of the public record?

John Forrester forrester at ancitel.it
Mon Sep 2 13:02:45 UTC 2013

Here in Italy at some universities there is a fair amount of discussion concerning the publication of the evaluations by students of professors. On one side the argument is against it siting issues of privacy and related concerns others, however, feel the institution is public therefore the evaluations should be published out of public interest.

John Forrester
Ancitel SpA - Napoli
Via Vicinale S. Maria del Pianto 2 Torre 3 Piano 8
80143 Napoli NA Italia
tel: 0810144969
email: forrester at ancitel.it  j.forrester at computer.org
mobile: +39 3471912619