[MyData & Open Data] [open-government] Examples of dates of birth being published as part of the public record?

Sam Smith s at msmith.net
Tue Sep 3 08:47:07 UTC 2013

It will be the electoral roll (which someone in your household will have filled in for him in the last year).

An "edited" version of the roll can be bought - whether you opted out of that is up to you. There was press coverage of this a couple of days ago. Although local political parties do not have to pay, and get access to the full roll.

Regards

Sam

--
@smithsam