[MyData & Open Data] existing legal frameworks of biometrics

Sally Deffor sally.deffor at okfn.org
Fri Apr 4 09:02:51 UTC 2014

It does, *My Data *is information about me personally, where I am
identified in some way, regardless of who collects it (see
webpage<http://personal-data.okfn.org/>)
Of course we have to define the boundaries of this definition.

sally

On 3 April 2014 20:35, stef <s at ctrlc.hu> wrote:

> to continue on this topic with a very simple question:
>
> On Thu, Apr 03, 2014 at 09:17:39PM +0200, stef wrote:
> > > (a) 'personal data' shall mean any information relating to an
> identified or
> > > identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable person
> is one
> > > who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by
> reference to
> > > an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his
> physical,
> > > physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
>
> according to eu legislation in force how does the term mydata not overlap
> with this?
>
> --
> otr fp: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/otr.txt

*Sally DefforOpen Data & Privacy Project Coordinator | skype:deffor.selase
Foundation*<http://okfn.org/>

*Empowering through Open Knowledge**http://www.okfn.org*<http://www.okfn.org/>*
Facebook*<http://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>*
| **Blog* <http://blog.okfn.org/>* |