[MyData & Open Data] Issues to be addressed at workshop

Mattias mattias at okfn.se
Tue Apr 8 11:50:15 UTC 2014

On 08/04/14 11:12, stef wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 08, 2014 at 09:28:02AM +0100, Sally Deffor wrote:
>> (here<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1FEyaxkQs6OX-8J1orZDV6QeGaIbbPbO32EPbJx71zuk/edit>).
> let me repeatedly point out, that using google in this context is
> contra-selective.
I so much agree with stef on this. There are so many paradoxes in what
this engagement is about and how the work is carried out. I feel this is
very demotivating for my engagement in this project. If we are to use a
collaborative document why not use (which OKFN is already providing with
the) http://pad.okfn.org?

And for *security- & privacy-respecting* Skype calls please use
https://meet.jit.si +/nameofsession e.g. https://meet.jit.si/okfnmydata
(it is going to be used during OKFN nordic cross-country video conferences)

Best,
Mattias
OKFN Sweden