[MyData & Open Data] public bike data

Sally Deffor sally.deffor at okfn.org
Fri Apr 11 11:22:25 UTC 2014

Yes, I was about to mention that a similarly themed/titled article
<http://33bits.org/2009/05/13/your-morning-commute-is-unique-on-the-anonymity-of-homework-location-pairs/>he
referred to in the post was written in 2009!

Perhaps we should, what would be termed a privacy beach (or risk) at the
basic level, should be if you can actually and eventually put a name to the
individual?

--

*Sally DefforOpen Data & Privacy Project Coordinator | skype:deffor.selase
Foundation*<http://okfn.org/>

*Empowering through Open Knowledge**http://www.okfn.org*<http://www.okfn.org/>*
Facebook*<http://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>*
| **Blog* <http://blog.okfn.org/>* |