[MyData & Open Data] Another public data uproar in the UK

Mark L mark.lizar at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 13:43:06 UTC 2014

Great to see some progress and that the tactics for government to sell out data in the name of Open Data being revealed.

On the other hand. The Open Notice pitch for the Knight News Challenge is into the second round (out of 674 applications).

"My Consent, My Control, My  Data”

Perhaps a bit of funding and we can help fix this problem.

- Mark