[MyData & Open Data] Next WG call

Sally Deffor sally.deffor at okfn.org
Mon Jun 2 08:51:23 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Thanks to those who responded to the Doodle poll (next time we would use as
requested https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/)

It seems the most suitable date is the 17th of June at 3.00pm. It is also
an ideal time to talk as we would be reflecting back on the Expert workshop
taking place next week and also the ethical data meetings from this month,
plus planning ahead for OK Festival fringe events and sessions.

You can add your names and ideas to the planning pad
<http://okfnpad.org/p/My_Data_WG_open_call_2> up until the 17th.

Looking forward to speaking soon!

Sally

--

*Sally DefforOpen Data & Privacy Project Coordinator | skype:deffor.selase
Knowledge Foundation* <http://okfn.org/>

*Empowering through Open Knowledge**http://www.okfn.org*
<http://www.okfn.org/>* | **@okfn* <https://twitter.com/OKFN>* | **OKF on
Facebook* <http://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>* | **Blog*