[MyData & Open Data] What do you think the Open Data & Privacy project should work on?

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Thu Jun 5 13:54:14 UTC 2014

*Hi everyone, As you may know, Open Knowledge and the Open Rights Group
have a joint project, funded by OSF, to explore Open Data & Privacy issues.
This is an area where we (and others!) are still figuring out the space, so
it's fairly broad in remit. A one-liner about the project might
be: Exploring the issues around the opening up of data where there may be
elements of personal information involved*

*Now, this isn't a huge project, but we'd love to know what you - the
MyData & OpenData working group - think we should do. There will be
discussions about this next week at a workshop we're holding in London, but
it would be great to hear from folks on list about what you think we might
focus on, and what you think might be useful outputs. Thanks all,Laura*