[MyData & Open Data] Swedish Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board scrutinizes Google cloud services to host students data

Mattias mattias at okfn.se
Thu Mar 6 21:07:04 UTC 2014

On 06/03/14 21:09, Sally Deffor wrote:
> [quote snipped] Actually I haven't heard of any but I would imagine
> that there are, we would just need to find those as they are important
> considerations when developing  the key data principles on this project.
@Sally OK. I could look more in to that. In general I think we should
look for if there are any laws or rules in different countries that
could lay a good foundation for key data principles on this project.
> Regarding the question about the hackpad, do you mean the pre-festival
> planning etherpad (http://pad.okfn.org/p/OKFestival_Meetups)?
@Sally No I mean
https://privacyatokfest14.hackpad.com/Privacy-at-OKFestival-14-pGhPWAiQPIQ.
I might be speaking only for myself but as a privacy-enthusiast it feels
contradictory to work there when it features multiple cookies & trackers
from: google-analytics, facebook, mxnpnl and more.
> Well, we haven't figured out yet whether any of our proposed
> activities would be a  pre-event, if it is we would migrate it to the
> etherpad, but for now we are still using the WG hackpad
> (https://privacyatokfest14.hackpad.com/Privacy-at-OKFestival-14-pGhPWAiQPIQ).

@Sally I took the freedom to migrate it now to
http://pad.okfn.org/p/Privacy_at_OKFestival_14
- Join me, we got privacy covered! ;)