[MyData & Open Data] Blog on open data ABOUT privacy

Javier Ruiz javier at openrightsgroup.org
Wed Mar 19 18:59:41 UTC 2014

Hey, I am not saying that we should give up on consent and transparency
:-)  just that maybe we should spread our bets. Data minimisation could be
as important,  for example.

Consent gets really tricky to handle  in open data. Maybe you can consent
to known unknowns with some clever legal formulation. But the unknown
unknowns?

I hope we get to discuss more about the free market approach of personal
datastores and fair monetisation of data.

Javier