[MyData & Open Data] Workshop on June 10 & 11

stef s at ctrlc.hu
Mon Mar 31 11:38:44 UTC 2014

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 09:22:27AM +0000, Sally Deffor wrote:
> Hope I get to finish this email..apologies, writing on the go!
>
> Just a quick info for your diaries, we are planning an expert workshop on
> the 10th and 11th of June in London to explore specific issues on personal
> data, open data and privacy, some of which have already being
> raised/debated on the list.
> More information shortly.

if you want to have an international event, it would be beneficial if this
event would not impose costs on those participants not exposed to the UK
regime. all these people will have to pay with "mydata" for fixing this
confusion the mydata/okfn concept is causing, some will not be able to do so,
and this makes this event 1/ biased, 2/ domestic.

--
otr fp: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/otr.txt