[MyData & Open Data] Invitation to Open Notice Meetup on Oct 24th in London

Mark Lizar mark.lizar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 16:10:04 UTC 2014

HI Everyone,

We are hosting a pre-Mozfest Open Notice event in London the afternoon of Oct 24th, its a chance to get some people together face to face and for some people to visit virtually.  Then we are going out for some dinner/drinks.

The plan is to roadmap Open Notice going forward and to  talk about VRM, IOT and asserting personal preferences.  Everyone is welcome to participate.

Sign Up Here to Attend

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/open-notice-smart-space-tickets-13433862043

And, for those of you who are interested, we have just had a paper published about that Mary Hodder presented in Seattle called "Usable Consents"

http://ubicomp.org/ubicomp2014/proceedings/ubicomp_adjunct/workshops/Consent/p647-lizar.pdf All feed back is welcome.

Kind Regards,

Mark Lizar