[MyData & Open Data] Invitation to Open Notice Meetup on Oct 24th in London

Sally Deffor sally.deffor at okfn.org
Wed Oct 1 16:38:20 UTC 2014

Hi Mark,

This sounds good. Thanks for putting it together as I'm sure there would be
quite a few people in attendance at Mozfest. So hopefully, we would have
more people in person than virtual, which is always nice.

And good job to you and Mary for getting this publication in, there aren't
many resources on this subject so it's good to get another useful point of
reference. I will include it in the list I'm currently compiling which I
will share shortly.

See you all soon!

Sally

On 1 October 2014 17:10, Mark Lizar <mark.lizar at gmail.com> wrote:

> HI Everyone,
>
> We are hosting a pre-Mozfest Open Notice event in London the afternoon of
> Oct 24th, its a chance to get some people together face to face and for
> some people to visit virtually.  Then we are going out for some
> dinner/drinks.
>
> The plan is to roadmap Open Notice going forward and to  talk about VRM,
> IOT and asserting personal preferences.  Everyone is welcome to
> participate.
>
> Sign Up Here to Attend
>
> https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/open-notice-smart-space-tickets-13433862043
>

> And, for those of you who are interested, we have just had a paper
> published about that Mary Hodder presented in Seattle called "Usable
> Consents"
>

> http://ubicomp.org/ubicomp2014/proceedings/ubicomp_adjunct/workshops/Consent/p647-lizar.pdf All
> feed back is welcome.
>

> Kind Regards,
>
> Mark Lizar

*Sally DefforOpen Data & Privacy Project Coordinator | skype:deffor.selase
<http://okfn.org/>

*Empowering through Open Knowledge**http://www.okfn.org*
<http://www.okfn.org/>* | **@okfn* <https://twitter.com/OKFN>* | **OKF on
Facebook* <http://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>* | **Blog*