[MyData & Open Data] Mailing list - next direction?

Antti Jogi Poikola antti.poikola at gmail.com
Wed May 27 04:09:37 UTC 2015

We have been currently looking at the User Managed Access UMA specification
as potential technical vbackbone to the proposed MyData infrastructure.

We are also writing a white paper in english - draft can be seen and
commented in http://okf.fi/mydata-12-pager

-Jogi

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 2:11 AM, Javier Ruiz <javier at openrightsgroup.org>
wrote:

>  Hi Sam,
>
> I'm in Ottawa doing a workshop on privacy at the Open Data Conference.
>
> If folk are around we'll meet on Friday after lunch.
>
> Best, Javier
>
> On 26 May 2015 18:26, Sam Smith wrote:
>

> Hey all,
>
> What's interesting that you're currently keeping an eye on?
>
> There are some other funded projects elsewhere looking at providing
> "privacy advice" to open data projects; although how those will play out is
> something we'll see over time. Hopefully some of them will come here for
> comments on their work (even if their worldview is “we were funded to do
> this thing, in this way”). The OKFN privacy project ended a while ago,
> hopefully they learnt something substantive.
>
> So, what's next here?
>
> There are various projects around which are doing interesting things,
> which this group may be interested in engaging with. What are your emerging
> interests? What are you interested in some discussion of, that isn't
> happening elsewhere? Is this still a useful group?
>
> Thoughts?
>

> regards,
> Sam
>
> --