[od-discuss] Is the new Norwegian government license compliant with opendefinition.org?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Apr 12 06:51:35 UTC 2011

Thanks Jordan! We have a guest post about the license from a
representative of the Norwegian government coming soon on
blog.okfn.org.

Re: languages - this makes me think we should be looking to expand the
opendefinition.org advisory council, making an explicit effort to have
more countries/languages represented?

http://www.opendefinition.org/advisory-council/

I feel like a big flourishing international advisory council would be
a good thing.

I also feel like it might be time to add a bit more formality (not too
much!) to the process of assessing compliance!

What do people think?

All the best,

Jonathan