[od-discuss] UK OGL Compliant?

Herb Lainchbury herb at dynamic-solutions.com
Tue Dec 13 00:46:01 UTC 2011

I am wondering if there is any will to apply opendefinition.org conformance
test to new licenses (including those mentioned in this thread), thereby
listing those licenses on the respective conformant or non-conformant pages?

As it stands there are a number of new licenses emerging and no clear way
to tell if the licenses are conformant.

Perhaps I'm in the minority, but I think it's important for licenses to be
tested by the community.

Is anyone able to advise on this?

Thank you,
Herb