[od-discuss] REVISED: OD Conference Call, Tuesday March *13th*, 18:00 GMT

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Mar 12 18:33:06 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Due to confusion about the time today it seems like we need to
re-schedule. Looking at the Doodle poll it seems like *tomorrow* at
1800 GMT is a possibility. As this is very short notice please can you
confirm yes or no by moving yourself to the confirmed section in the
etherpad:

http://opendefinition.okfnpad.org/conferencecall

Regards,

Rufus

On 12 March 2012 12:38, Daniel Dietrich <daniel.dietrich at okfn.org> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> this is a quick reminder about our first Conference Call of the Open Definition WG.
>
> * When: March, 12th, 19:00 GMT 18:00 CET
> * Strict limit to one hour
> * Where: Skype
> * Back channel: #okfn IRC channel on  irc.oftc.net
> * You can connect via Mibbit http://ur1.ca/4fh
> * Chair: Daniel Dietrich (Skype: ddie22)
> * Pad: http://opendefinition.okfnpad.org/conferencecall
>
> Please add you name and Skype ID to the pad to participate.
>
> Talk later!
> Daniel
>

> --
>
> Daniel Dietrich