[od-discuss] REVISED: OD Conference Call, Tuesday March *13th*, 18:00 GMT

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Mar 12 20:06:26 UTC 2012

Apologies: just realized I cannot make tomorrow at 1800 due to
existing event. People can either go ahead without me or we need to
look at 1800 GMT *next* Monday / Tuesday (sounds like we may need a
new doodle poll though @Daniel: do you want to set one up ...).

Rufus

--
Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation