[od-discuss] REVISED: OD Conference Call

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon Mar 12 21:24:57 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I am deeply sorry for the confusion about the time of todays call. Please accept my apologies!

As Rufus suggested it looks like we need to re-schedule this: proposed date is next monday, 19th at 18:00 GMT

To confirm if this date is suitable please indicate using this doodle:

http://www.doodle.com/h3thzv75qhreisys

Regards
Daniel