[od-discuss] Nomination of Herb Lainchbury to Advisory Council

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sat Nov 3 09:17:17 UTC 2012

Hi All,

The recent discussion re AC members made me appreciate that Herb
Lainchbury is not yet a member.

Herb has been making significant contributions in recent times to the
work here and I'd like to nominate him for membership of the AC.

I note that per http://opendefinition.org/participate the way we get
new AC members is via nomination and consensus approval. (This
nomination could be off-list and I imagine that the regular meetings
may be the best moment to discuss and decide on these nominations).

Rufus