[od-discuss] Open Definition telecon 15:00 UTC Thursday 2013-08-08

Leigh Dodds leigh at ldodds.com
Thu Aug 8 13:18:09 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm afraid I'm going to have to send my apologies for today's call. I
was keen to join as I wanted to raise some work I've been doing at the
ODI looking at reviewing facets of licenses, with a view towards
helping identify "compatibility" (for some defined use cases).

I've got a deadline to hit today so won't be able to join after all,
but I'll circulate pointers to this work to the list next week.

Cheers,

L.