[od-discuss] OKFN blog post: Protecting the foundations of Open Knowledge

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Wed Feb 13 18:26:32 UTC 2013

http://blog.okfn.org/2013/02/13/protecting-the-foundations-of-open-knowledge/

Background on the definition, welcoming the 5 new advisory council
members in the last several months, thanking 3 former members.

It was in writing the above post (another action prodded by Jonathan
Gray, thanks again ;-)) that I noticed the inconsistent O[K]D naming
mentioned in http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/od-discuss/2013-February/thread.html#317

I used OKD in the post linked above but would be fine with dropping
the K for good if that's the consensus; only thing I feel somewhat
strong about is consistency. I'll follow up on that thread most likely
next week; there are some other threads here that I should follow up
on first.