[od-discuss] O[K]D?

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Tue Feb 12 18:16:04 UTC 2013

+1 on "Open Definition"  -  in all the conversations when I've heard the
definition cited, it's been "Open Definition", and IMHO that's the brand
that's known in the wider community, and is what we should stick with.

Also +1 on "how does this relate to domain X", even if we just start with
the areas we're really confident about.

Laura

--

Dr Laura James

Open Knowledge Foundation
http://okfn.org
*Promoting Open Knowledge in a Digital Age*