[od-discuss] Japanese Translation Update

ISHIKAWA,chiaki ishikawa at yk.rim.or.jp
Thu Apr 10 15:32:35 UTC 2014

Hi,

Per the short discussion during the TELECON meeting,
I will create the document with my suggested improvement (with maybe
some additional updates).
And once a master Japanese translation is placed in github or
somewhere, I will create a proper diff against the original Japanese
master document so that people can see the difference and
future contributor can keep track of changes, etc. in the
repository.

It will be also useful to have another Japanese reviewer or two to
see if my suggestions make sense.

TIA

Chiaki Ishikawa

PS: Maybe I should buy a camera for my desktop PC at home, too.