[od-discuss] OD editathon at OKFest?

Luis Villa luis at lu.is
Tue Apr 1 19:12:37 UTC 2014

I realize, by the way, that this email was a bit fast/cryptic: I mean that
it would be great to sit down collectively and hammer out key questions
about OD 2.0 in the form of an editathon. It'll also help us focus our
minds a bit in coming months - creating a TODO list specifically for that
event, and clearing out smaller things that can be easily dealt with via
email, would be terrific.

Obviously we can't finalize anything - don't want to exclude people who
can't attend - but I think it would be very valuable.

Luis