[od-discuss] Copyright for papers published by US or Commonwealth employees

Baden Appleyard b.appleyard at ausgoal.gov.au
Tue Apr 29 10:56:26 UTC 2014

Hi Peter,

A very curious notice indeed.  For what its worth, I am not aware of any
Australian jurisdiction, state, territory or federal, that has ever
abandoned copyright, apart from the State of New South Wales by notice in
the Government Gazette, in respect of copyright in its legislation.

Kind regards

________________
*Baden M Appleyard*
National Programme Director
Australian Governments' Open Access and Licensing Framework (AusGOAL)
Mobile: +61(0)459 824 061
Linkedin: http://au.linkedin.com/in/badenappleyard

AusGOAL
Visit our Website <http://www.ausgoal.gov.au> | Like and Share us on