[od-discuss] v2.0dev Review Requested

Herb Lainchbury herb at dynamic-solutions.com
Thu Jul 31 15:13:33 UTC 2014

Though I like this suggestion to relax 2.1.3, there are nuances that make
me feel we need further discussion on it so I am going to suggest that we
table this for a future release.  I see no harm in leaving it as is since
that's the way it's been for some time.

I think we've covered all of the issues raised thus far.

Unless there is something else we need to discuss, I think we are ready to
have a vote on approval of v2.0.  I would ask everyone to have another look
at v2.0dev here :

https://github.com/okfn/opendefinition/blob/master/source/open-definition-dev.markdown

and consider existing licenses that we've made determinations on, and see
if you can find any final issues that need to be discussed.

I will call for a vote in a new thread shortly.

Herb