[od-discuss] v2.0dev Review Requested

Andrew Katz Andrew.Katz at moorcrofts.com
Thu Jul 31 16:37:43 UTC 2014

Hi Aaron

Yes - you'll have sensed that I feel  I'm being a bit nit-picky here as well so this isn't something I'm going to get too excited about. 'Provenance' is good, because it also captures the requirement in some free/open source contracts that changes are noted and tracked. I don't think 'attribution' really does that, so if we're only having one word, I'd rather it was 'provenance'.

best

Andrew