[od-discuss] v2.0dev Review Requested

Herb Lainchbury herb at dynamic-solutions.com
Thu Jul 31 18:15:49 UTC 2014

I am leaning toward OK not being an actor.

The current v1.1 form reduces to:  X if Y   ( X <-- Y )

The current v2.0 proposed version reduces to:  X then Y  ( X --> Y )

A different assertion.  It may be that it's biconditional, in which case
both statements are true, but I think the purpose of the OD is to specify
the first one.

My preference is:

*"Knowledge is open if anyone is free to access, use, modify, and share it
— subject, at most, to measures that preserve provenance and openness."*