[od-discuss] OGL UK v3.0 decision time

Herb Lainchbury herb at dynamic-solutions.com
Tue Oct 21 16:00:27 UTC 2014

I believe our discussion regarding UK OGL v3.0 draft is complete.  Thanks
to all who contributed.

The new draft has been posted here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C3jPK5U61GU6hMmrEQHJ-TuC8MVPn8ngodlexlQsuRk/edit

A case for approval has been provided here:
https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/od-discuss/2014-October/001087.html

I call for AC members to vote to indicate whether they agree that the
proposed OGL v3.0 conforms to the Open Definition (v2.0).

I ask that members vote as soon as they feel comfortable as the license
publisher is working to a deadline that is fast approaching.

We will continue counting votes for up to two weeks from now or until we
have enough +1s that it would be impossible for -1s to overturn.

+1 from me.

Thanks all,
Herb