[od-discuss] Nominate Aaron Wolf for Open Definition Advisory Council membership

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Oct 17 08:58:06 UTC 2014

+1

On 17 October 2014 08:27, Andrew Katz <Andrew.Katz at moorcrofts.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> I also apologise for not having been more active on the list.
>
> Best
>
> Andrew

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> - see
how data can change the world**http://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/> | @okfn
<http://twitter.com/OKFN> | Open Knowledge on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>*

The Open Knowledge Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is
incorporated in England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with
company number 05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered
office address: Open Knowledge Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre,
Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, UK.