[od-discuss] OD conformant proposal: Open Government Licence v3.0

Ellis, Jo Jo.Ellis at nationalarchives.gsi.gov.uk
Fri Oct 17 12:55:59 UTC 2014

Further to my email earlier in the week, after further internal discussions relating to the attribution stacking question, we are proposing to add the following in to the attribution requirement section of the OGLv3.0 in order to address the "onerous" point raised earlier:

If you are using Information from several Information Providers and listing multiple attributions is not practical in your product or application, you may include a URI or hyperlink to a resource that contains the required attribution statements.

I've updated the licence at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C3jPK5U61GU6hMmrEQHJ-TuC8MVPn8ngodlexlQsuRk/edit?usp=sharing

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Jo

National Archives Disclaimer

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the
individual(s) to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient and
have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do
not relate to the official business of The National Archives are neither given nor
endorsed by it.