[od-discuss] Draft Recommendations to Surrey

Herb Lainchbury herb at dynamic-solutions.com
Thu Feb 5 00:05:35 UTC 2015

Thank you to all who have contributed to this letter so far.  There have
been no further suggestions for several days now.

Without further input to the contrary I plan to send the letter to the
Manager responsible for the Open Data program at City of Surrey on this
Friday February 6, 2015.

The document is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ELOfrVB6PqYuTa195VjqCQ466FeQO8ZfZY0hhTkotOY/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,