[od-discuss] Fwd: Conformance - Open Government License - Surrey 1.0

Herb Lainchbury herb at dynamic-solutions.com
Fri Feb 13 19:58:19 UTC 2015

The City of Surrey has modified their license in response to our letter.
See below.

They have incorporated our recommendation to remove an exemption and they
have also incorporated one of our two suggestions.

The suggestion that they didn't incorporate, which we said was not strictly
required for conformance, is making their license re-usable by others.

Herb