[od-discuss] Fwd: Conformance - Open Government License - Surrey 1.0

Herb Lainchbury herb at dynamic-solutions.com
Fri Feb 27 02:47:13 UTC 2015

I have placed a copy of the revised Open Government License - Surrey (City
of Surrey, BC, Canada) into our /licenses/inreview repository.

As noted in this thread they have adopted our recommendation and one of our
two suggestions.

I intend to call for a vote on this new version (2.0) in in a few days.

Herb

Herb Lainchbury, Dynamic Solutions
250.704.6154
http://www.dynamic-solutions.com