[od-discuss] Links to OGLs for Norway

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Thu Jun 11 05:16:32 UTC 2015

On 06/10/2015 09:44 PM, Gisle Hannemyr wrote:
> On 2015-06-11 06:31, Mike Linksvayer wrote:
>
>> Anyone have references to OGLs in jurisdictions outside of UK, Canada,
>> and South Korea?
>
> License summary:
>   - http://data.norge.no/nlod/no
>
> Legal code:
>   - http://data.norge.no/nlod/no/1.0 (Norwegian)
>   - http://data.norge.no/nlod/en/1.0 (English)
>

> Here is the link to the registry of Open Data:
>   http://data.norge.no/

I meant ones that call themselves OGL, should have said that.

Thanks for sending though:

- It would be nice if there were a comprehensive list of government
licenses (maybe SPDX will end up being the place, we'll see)
- NLOD is an enjoyable read as licenses go. The first comment section in
particular.