[OD-HH] Open Data Challenge

Albert Armisen zarkem at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 09:35:58 UTC 2012

Dear developers,

I would like to draw your attention to a challenge we launched. We *only
ideas and discussion *on Open Data problems. And in exchange for your ideas
and interaction to our crowdsourcing platform, you get the change to win
the following:

   - top 5 winning ideas will receive *prizes summing up to €1,500* and an
   invitation to the*Smart City Expo* finale in Barcelona.
   - all participants who participate on the Challenge will receive *Amazon
   vouchers of €20* each.
   - get mentioned on the OpenCities whitepaper, distributed all around EU
   - and of course learn all the latest news on open data hot topic by
   joining a European discussion with experts on open data and policy makers

These are the two Open Data problems we are discussing:

   - Data to be open
   - New Ideas for Apps

   *Registration is free and open to all.*  Join following the link below:

*http://bit.ly/opendatachallenge*

Hope to see you all there,

Best,

The OpenCities team