No subject

Sun Dec 12 18:29:16 GMT 2010

l team. It is a ported version of the ODbL. It should therefore be compatib=
le with ODbL. The best thing would be to talk to the person behind it, Jean=
 Benjamin.<br>
I understand that some of you may know him already.<br><br>Emilie Laffray<b=
r><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On 19 January 2011 10:53, Jonathan Gray <s=
pan dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:jonathan.gray at okfn.org">jonathan.gray=
r-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left: 1ex;">Hi all,<br>
As you may have seen, there is now a French translation of the ODbL:<br>
k">https://mben.co-ment.com/text/kU4BUwdRhx2/view/</a><br>
Although this will not be an official Open Data Commons &#39;port&#39;, I<b=
r>
wonder whether we can establish:<br>
 =A0(i) whether or not this is compliant with the Open Knowledge<br>
Definition (<a href=3D"http://opendefinition.org" target=3D"_blank">opendef=
inition.org</a>)<br>
 =A0(ii) whether or not this is interoperable with the Open Data Commons OD=
bL<br>
I am given to understand there is a plan to use this for an important<br>
release of data at some point in the near future, so it would be good<br>
to have comments on this ASAP!<br>
What do people think?<br>
All the best,<br>
Jonathan<br>