[ogdcamp] PSI Alliance presence at OGD Camp

Federico Morando federico.morando at polito.it
Mon Aug 29 15:31:40 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I would like to support Tim's idea (the first option "a conversation
between the existing information industry and  'open data people', to
explore what we can learn from each other"). In fact, the perspective of
PSI Alliance is not always and not exactly an open data one, but this is
an additional reason to interact with them as much as possible.

My two cents,

Federico