[ogdcamp] PSI Alliance presence at OGD Camp

Martin Kaltenböck m.kaltenboeck at semantic-web.at
Mon Aug 29 16:40:44 UTC 2011

hi all

if interesting and this session will be held I can also ask Nikolaus Futter, from Austrian publisher Compass Verlag, to participate - he is member of the PSI alliance and always supports to push open data in Austria - I do think that a session with industry representatives and open data people makes really sense - involving the industry more and more is an important issue to enable re-use of open data in a broad way!! Also open data publishers / the public administration is highly interested in re-use ideas of the (publishing) industry (here in Austria)....

Regards - Martin

--
| Martin Kaltenböck, CMC
| Managing Partner, CFO
| Semantic Web Company (SWC)
| Mariahilferstrasse 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Vienna, Austria
| Tel +43.1.402 12 35 - 25 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| http://www.semantic-web.at
| http://blog.semantic-web.at
| http://poolparty.biz