[ogdcamp] PSI Alliance presence at OGD Camp

Martin Kaltenböck kaltenboeckm at punkt.at
Mon Aug 29 15:24:16 UTC 2011

hi all

if interesting and this session will be held I can also ask Nikolaus Futter, from Austrian publisher Compass Verlag, to participate - he is member of the PSI alliance and always supports to push open data in Austria - I do think that a session with industry representatives and open data people makes really sense - involving the industry more and more is an important issue to enable re-use of open data in a broad way!! Also open data publishers / the public administration is highly interested in re-use ideas of the industry (here)....

Regards - Martin

Martin Kaltenböck, CMC

Semantic Web Company
Web: http://semantic-web.at