[ogdcamp] Introduction from Tim Davies

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Wed Aug 31 19:35:19 UTC 2011

Hi Tim,

Fantastic, welcome!

I have started compiling a list of suggestions for satellite events
here on the wiki:

http://wiki.okfn.org/OGDCamp#Satellite_Events

I invite other members of the steering committee to make suggestions,
either via the mailing list or on the wiki itself (although we've had
to lock it down to prevent spam so please just let me know if you have
any problems with permissions)

All the best,

Lucy