[ogdcamp] Fringe workshop on Organisational Identifiers - Sunday 23rd

Tim Davies tim at practicalparticipation.co.uk
Wed Sep 7 20:03:43 UTC 2011

Hello Jonathan,

Many thanks. I've set up an Eventbrite page at
http://ogdcamp11-orgidworkshop.eventbrite.com/

Feel free to start circulating.

Chris T: Have you put in the general Open Companies proposal for the main
camp yet? Can you make sure it includes a link to this workshop?

Chris/Theodora: If we wait until next week or so on a blog post - I'm just
waiting to confirm other possible partners (in touch with OrgPedia who are
also doing work in this space).

All the best

Tim