[ok-edinburgh] schedule outline drafting - http://wiki.okfn.org/okscotland

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Tue Apr 27 22:53:55 UTC 2010

dear all,

I dumped the lightning talk proposals into a page on wiki.okfn.org
- http://wiki.okfn.org/okscotland

The main www.okfn.org site is just moinmoin underneath, but don't think
i have a login to it - can ask, when programme page looking solid, to
bump some content over to the main site, add link from events page etc.

To my eye the lightning talks do more or less group into neat clumps,
though the 3 linked data ones break the 3*6 pattern.

Action item to email those who have submitted a lightning talk checking
will they attend and would they like to revise their final title.

5 women on a list of 18 is not wonderful but not terrible!

cheers,

jo