[ok-edinburgh] schedule outline drafting - http://wiki.okfn.org/okscotland

stuart macdonald stuart.macdonald at ed.ac.uk
Wed Apr 28 09:21:38 UTC 2010

Jo - thanks for this. I'm going to play around with the timings and send
round to the list for feedback. One question - do we want the 'clinic'
to be at start, middle or as the last event before the wrap up? As an
aside, I can't edit content on the Eventbrite space. In addition to
revising title we'll have to establish whether we're dealing with
Mac/windows users, who's using powerpoint, who's not. We'll also have to
ensure we have the adequate technologies to conduct the event (do we
check out EDINA laptops, take our own, microphones, flip charts/pens,
signage), cater for potential poster/demo sessions (AQMeN, EDINA and
Data Library, OKF etc ), perhaps have a space for fliers/other
propaganda from delegates, email sign-up sheets/wiki space for e.g.
voluntary opt in to mailing list etc. Do we want to have a delegates
pack?? Freebies (e.g. EDINA pens, bookmarks)

Re. the categorisation - could/should we change general/conceptual to
Open Knowledge?

stuart