[ok-edinburgh] schedule outline drafting - http://wiki.okfn.org/okscotland

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 09:40:18 UTC 2010

Thanks Jo

and nice meeting albeit briefly yesterday

FYI, I am down twice on your list, both as PDM and

Paola di Marco - scottish linked data interest group [?

That's me  also, but I did not enter this particular item in the eventbrite,
wonder how it got there?
I can collapse both topics, as follows

- heare are some examples of inforamation gaps/fragementation (4 case
studies and a pilot)
and can open data, more specifically linked open data help us bridge those
gaps, and if
so shall we set up a pilot and who s up for it kind of thing

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 10:53 PM, Jo Walsh <jo at frot.org> wrote:

> dear all,
>
> I dumped the lightning talk proposals into a page on wiki.okfn.org
> - http://wiki.okfn.org/okscotland
>
> The main www.okfn.org site is just moinmoin underneath, but don't think i
> have a login to it - can ask, when programme page looking solid, to bump
> some content over to the main site, add link from events page etc.
>
> To my eye the lightning talks do more or less group into neat clumps,
> though the 3 linked data ones break the 3*6 pattern.
>
> Action item to email those who have submitted a lightning talk checking
> will they attend and would they like to revise their final title.
>
> 5 women on a list of 18 is not wonderful but not terrible!
>
> cheers,
>

> jo

Paola Di Maio
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
Albert Einstein